Sunday, April 13, 2008

TAGGED

i've been tagged

the directions: use the letters of
your middle name as the first letter
of words that describe you.

i was middle name deprived as a child.
in 2nd grade, i gave myself one on one
of my papers... it was kirsten ann. :)

today, i do have a middle name that i
love... it is my maiden name, ekins.

E: enthusiastic.... especially about
things i'm passionate about.

K: kind...i really try to be kind to
everyone, MOST of the time! :)

I: interests..i have WAY too many of
these... if only i had a few extra
hours a day maybe i could tackle them all.

N: new... i love learning new things,
getting new ideas, trying new things..
kids are the best for this... they
definitely keep me learning LOTS of NEW
things!

S: scrapbook! i love to be the family
historian!! it's one of the best "jobs"
i have!!

this was hard!

i tag britt and alyssa (when you feel
up to it, of course alyssa!!... can't
wait to meet little allie!)

2 comments:

hawkins said...

I totally agree with those Kirsten! I didn't know you didn't have a middle name. I'll have to ask about that tonight.

Britt said...

what, no when you get around to it, for your sister? yeah, I will get right on that.