I honestly can't believe she's eleven. Austen is an incredible person and we absolutely adore her fun personality. She livens up any room she's in. She's also a fantastic helper, and I don't think I could do it without her. We love you Austen and wish you an
AWESOME birthday!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Autie. We love your fun crazy personality, too. What a great young lady you are becoming!
Yay Austen! Happy Birthday from Ellen and James! We can't wait to see you next month.
the pic with Austen holding up her fist in a volleyball uniform is awesome! Looks like Austin is a bright girl with plenty of inner fire. From what I've heard from you, I know she is a sweetheart. What a good girl to have as a leading example for the younger children. there is something special about those firstborns. Mine is definitely my biggest helper and i could not be as good of a Mom with out him as my first! I need to remind him that I really appreciate him more.
Jai Jai,
I loved your slide show. You are a very busy, very talented girl! Your enthusiasm shines through--don't ever lose that! The one of you jumping over the bales of straw/hay (?) is a classic.
Girl, when do you sleep?
Love,
Nana
By the way, I have decided that Aidan gave you a Hmong name. He must have been influenced by his time in the nursery.
Wow Austen! I never thought this day would come. Soon you're going to be babysitting!
You rock,
sassymaren
Post a Comment