Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

My mom made a huge "Cuatro de Mayo" birthday feast for my dad tonight. The Callaways and the Meltons joined us to celebrate his day. The food was scrumptious (surprise, surprise) and the cousins ran around giggling (for the most part). We sure do love our dad/papa. You are the best!! We hope you had a wonderful day. (check out dad's tie... it's custom made with pictures of his grandkids!!)




4 comments:

hawkins said...

How fun! Great pictures. Happy birthday Brent!

Britt said...

So fun to be able to come. We couldn't have done that from Memphis. Thanks for the photos.

The Gage Cage said...

What a cake! Such a cool tie! My dad and Paul's would love that. Where and how did you get that made. Please fill me in.

kgagerealestate@hotmail.com

Travelin'Oma said...

Your strawberry shortcake looks fabulous! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, or I wouldn't have found you.

I loved your list of songs. Angel is also one of my favorites, and I like Pinch Me. When we had teenagers one of the songs we heard often was If I had a Million Dollars, by the Barenaked Ladies. My husband always confused them with the 10,000 Maniacs and would ask for the 10,000 Barenaked Ladies! (He didn't get the million dollars, either.)