

We had so much fun yesterday in Yosemite. We have been trying to get there for several weeks, but have had other things come up. It was worth the wait! It was a gorgeous day, and we saw PLENTY of fall colors. We started the hike to Vernal Falls, and Corey insisted that we were going to the top. I thought, "Yeah, right!" We got to the bridge...(about 1/2 way) and kept on going!! The stairs at the top were brutal, especially for Corey who had Aidan on his back, but we ALL made it! I am so excited that they are good little hikers. Corey and I used to do all the time, and I absolutely love going as a family!! We definitely have a theme going for the year... VISIT the NATIONAL PARKS! I LOVE days like this. :)
5 comments:
I love the Yosemite pictures. Also, your family picture at the top of your bog is really great! I'm thinking Christmas Card!!
Award winning pictures once again. I can't believe they all made it to Vernal Falls. Last time I did that hike I was sure it would be my last hike and my last activity on earth!
Nana
So jealous. SO jealous. Glad you had a fun day.
Wow! Great pictures! My family will have to live vicariously through yours because I don't think we'd even make it half way. :)
Love the new header family pic. What a fun time for everyone!
Post a Comment