Our little Aidan is officially a SUNBEAM! He went to his first activity on Saturday, and his first time in Primary was today... he was a little wary... he LOVED nursery and isn't quite sure he wants to leave. It's also during naptime, so lots of luck to the Sunbeam teachers this year! He told me after church that he liked Primary, but that he would probably cry next week when it was time to go. I bet he won't. It is a little strange to be ALL DONE with nursery... I've got all four kids in primary for the next 5 months...
I couldn't resist posting this picture... Ellie apparently lost her pillow and found Noah to be a good substitute. Don't they look so sweet??
8 comments:
That grin on Aidan is priceless, as is the picture of them sleeping. Your family is adorable!
Yeah for Sunbeam cousins! Ellie looks like an angel.
What a priceless picture! Love it!
Yay for Aidan! That pic of Ellie and Noah is so sweet.. There aren't many moments more special than that. I love to watch my girls sleeping. They look so deceptively innocent. ;)
The sleeping picture is darling. Owen just started Sunbeams, too, and I feel bad for all the Sunbeams. To go from snacks and toys to structure and no snacks and toys - what a bummer! But I know they will love it soon enough.
I love Aidan's smile! What a cute Sunbeam! Laura started Sunbeams too. Actually so did I. I am one of the two teachers she has. She's been clingy all week long. But her first Sunday in Sunbeams it was "I don't want you! I want daddy!" ha!
The sleeping picture is precious! And we sure wish little Aubs got to move up to Sunbeams with all her buddies. Oh well, she'll get to be the boss of the nursery for a while and I doubt she'd have wanted to give up the ultra sticky bubbles yet anyway.
Love the sleeping pic! You're right, that is SO SWEET!
Post a Comment