Sunday, February 1, 2009

family

One of the unexpected advantages of living by my parents is that everyone come to visit Fresno! We love this, because we absolutely love seeing our family, and I love that my kids ADORE their cousins! They get SO excited when they hear that someone is coming...

This past weekend, we were able to see all the cousins on my side... they just couldn't get enough of each other... it was a quick visit, but we had a great time just enjoying being together. A little family GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR was one of the highlights!!! :)



5 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

OH MY Kirsten! Those pics of Aiden. Soooo funny!! I can see the black mail already! :)

Tiffany said...

Cousins are so much fun! We love being surrounded by them on both sides now. The pictures from the snow trip are great! I love the one of Aiden eating snow. Precious memories!

Kathryn said...

Cousins are great! I have fond memories of fun times with mine. Wish my girls had any that they saw. Their closest ones we never see cause my sister-in-law doesn't like our family. :( You're kids are extremely lucky! :)

Boydston Family said...

looks like you guys always have a blast with your family. Love the dress up pics of aiden. I am happy to know I am not the only one who finds humore in her boys dressing up in princess clothes

Jayne said...

Thanks for all the fun Kirsten. We had such a great time with your fam! Cute, cute pictures. Thanks for everything!