Noah was not phased by the first day... he was thrilled to be back with his friends and his workbooks. He honestly likes to do these!! Recess is still his favorite part of the day, but secretly he's hoping for math facts to start...
Ellie was dropped off at 1st grade and I was actually fine. Her teacher has known her since she was born. I'm entrusting her to a friend for the year...she's going to have SO much fun! She came home so excited to go back the next day!!
Aidan and I have had busier days this week than all summer long!! We're trying to get caught up on some neglected duties... he's been a trooper, and we even made it to his Preschool story time today!! He's VERY excited to start next week.
School Year 2009 has begun. We're off and running!
2 comments:
I can't believe Aidan will be at the Treehouse this year! It seems like just yesterday to me that it was Lexi and Ellie attending and Aubrey and Aidan doing kid-swap. The more time that passes, the more I realize how fast they really do grow up. I'm so glad Austen had a good day at middle school...she has a great personality for a big social environment. :)
You'll be great! Learn lots of new stuff and make some new friends.
Nana
Post a Comment