Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I had to also include a few pictures of Aidan's soccer game this week... He was so cute... He ended being goalie for about 5 minutes, and it was interesting, to say the least. I think he danced the whole time... VERY entertaining. Can't wait for next week to see what he does...




We were able to go to the pumpkin patch yesterday... Everyone is very kind to me... they all wear their Halloween shirts, even Corey... They know that I am REALLY there just for the pictures... (and I guess a pumpkin or too....) We tried another patch out this year... There are so many fun ones to choose from around here. I'm not sure why, but I LOVE going. It's been a tradition for so long that October would not be the same without a trip to a patch.






1 comment:

Britt said...

I hope we make it this year. October is crazy. Looks like you had fun!