Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!



2010 is already in full swing... we welcomed in the New Year with the Robertsons... a mellow evening at our house... or as mellow as it gets with Rock Band at full volume! :)

I always feel so energized in January... it starts when I put away all my Christmas stuff and the house looks so "bare"... it inspires me to keep going and I organize until the mood dissipates. I have thrown out BAGS of stuff (or given them away) and there's no end in sight! We are doing some minor remodeling and that only adds fuel to the fire. My real motivation is to try and at least start the year with some kind of order.... I know it will be hard to maintain, but while the urge is there, I am going with it!! Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

justjen said...

Amen to that! I am itching to go through every cupboard and drawer, closet and under each bed and clean it all out...and i mean gone! Go with it girl!