Sunday, March 14, 2010

a little catch up

ok... So i'm behind. Not a big surprise. A few weeks ago, I got to go on the 4th grade trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with Noah. Before we even left, one of my charges announced that he felt like he might puke. Hmmm... I sent him up to sit with his teacher!! All ended well with a fun day and NO vomit on the bus. Always a bonus. Noah is a fun guy to hang around. He read, I read, and we were both happy!

Austen was asked to join the cast of "Law and Order: Fairy Tale Unit" (the 7th-9th grade play) about a week before the performance!! She was thrilled, to say the least. She played the cow and was the cutest cow I've ever seen!! She was supposed to be "Over the Moon" about something, and I'm just not sure she was even acting. The whole cast did a great job and we loved watching the play!

The last pics are from the most recent field trip... Aidan's trip to the fire station. He was in awe of the firemen and listened quietly. (that's huge for him) He climbed up to sit in the driver's seat, and even got to spray the water! SO cute. I think the field trips are over for the year, and I'm kind of sad!








1 comment:

hansen family said...

soo cute, you have such a darling family. Hope you guys are doing well, maybe well get to see you some day.

sun