We have had SO much fun this year boarding and skiing... Austen, Noah, and Ellie are pros on the boards... Aidan and I hung out on the bunny hill a few times (I got a GREAT workout chasing him up and down the hill those days!), and then decided to send him up with Papa on the lift... the rest is history. Papa showed him how to make an "S" turn, and he's just getting faster every time he goes!!
Aidan went down the "blues" today like a champ... It's amazing to see how fast they learn! And the fact that I get to go and ski with my whole family is the best! We've been waiting for this for several years now!! As we are all going down together, I have the biggest smile on my face. The rides up are fun as we eat M&Ms and throw necklaces on the trees, and the way down is even better as I seriously try to catch up with everyone! It's been an amazing season, (and thanks to Jen, I've already gone enough times to pay for my season pass for next year!!) and I'm sad that it's coming to an end... can't wait until next year!!! How many more months???
1 comment:
Kirsten, can I be seriously impressed that you can ski backwards and film your kids at the same time? Looks like lots of fun! You guys are pros!
Post a Comment