Sunday, February 10, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance























Austen LOVES to go and boogie with her dad.
They went out to dinner with friends, and
then danced the night away. Ellie can't wait
to go next year! There's something so sweet
about a little girl being so excited to hang
out with her dad. (even if she said, "AW,
DAAAD!!" when he danced a little crazy!)

3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

Hi Kirsten,

I love your blog! I was looking at Mariah Gage's blog and saw your name on the side bar. I don't expect you to remember me, I'm Gwen Hawkins little sister. I'll email you blog over to Gwen. I know she would love to check it out. Your family is adorable!

Krista Gage

The A.Wahls said...

Love the daddy/daughter stuff. Truly a special relationship. This past summer, Adam and Lexi danced together during the daddy/daughter dance at his sister's wedding. Adam was almost teary just thinking about "giving away" his daughters in twenty years or so. Poor guy will have to go through it time and time...and time again. :)

Britt said...

Wish we could have daddy daughtered together. They look darling.