
This is a little experiment... I love that you can
share in so many ways with a blog... I'm trying
out a new digital scrapbooking program and
did this page VERY quickly. The pics are super
cute so I thought I would share...
share in so many ways with a blog... I'm trying
out a new digital scrapbooking program and
did this page VERY quickly. The pics are super
cute so I thought I would share...
2 comments:
I am loving blogging scrapbook pages, my family misses out on so much. I love that they can see what we are really up to. I am going to try and make a book from the source you gave me earlier, but am in need of a good digital program...so new to me, been playing around with a few. I love the layout of the zoo, and quick you say? If you like the program let me know what it is.
Thanks Mariah
I like the page, it is so cute. We love the zoo, too. Can't wait until this weekend.
Post a Comment