Ellie is 5! Our "baby" girl is growing up! As I was looking at her pictures from the last year, I had a hard time choosing! She is always ready with a cute smile or a hilarious "crazy face". We love our Ellie and wish her a very happy birthday!
Ellie is super beautiful!!!! i love all your cute little hair dew's on her too. Gwen tells me that your family is very special. I can tell that's true. your children are so lucky to have such a loving Mom!!!!
4 comments:
Ellie is super beautiful!!!! i love all your cute little hair dew's on her too. Gwen tells me that your family is very special. I can tell that's true. your children are so lucky to have such a loving Mom!!!!
So cute!! Tell Ellie that Nathan says Happy Birthday!
Hey Kirsten, Thanks for all the help with the blog. Check mine out. Hope you have a great trip.
Cute pictures! Lexi sure loves Ellie...I'm so glad they are friends! Hope she is feeling better. :)
Post a Comment