
I've been trying lately to get caught up (yeah right!)
with my digi-scrapping... mostly I work in the past, but
every once in a while I do something current. We had a
fun weekend... Ellie had a field trip to Storyland on Friday
and then we took the kids biking in Yosemite on Saturday.
The waterfalls were incredible. This is an easy way to
show a few pictures from both... you can click on the page
to see it bigger.
4 comments:
Your kids are going to have the BEST childhood memories! When they are parents and put do the same thing with their little ones they'll be amazed at by the amount of work you invested in them. I didn't know there was a bike trail up there. I want to do that too! I assume you park and go into a traffic free tail. If there is a website or map let me know. kgagerealestate@hotmail.com
good for you. i need to spend some time doing their books this week too. i love the yosemite page. so simple. we are going again on april 25th if you wanna join us.
More fun pictures! I didn't realize the falls were already going at Yosemite! Sounds like we need to plan a trip up there...perhaps a "hike" would help this baby along a little. :)
oh, you are making me miss that area...a lot! i love yosemite!! how lucky you live so close. great job on those pages!
Post a Comment