We were lucky enough to have three cousins come and visit this week! Lola, Maude, and Kalee flew in to play and we had a "rockin' awesome" (Austen's new favorite saying) time. We went swimming (of course!), played on the waterslide (of course!), went to the movies, and drove up to the children's museum in Oakhurst. They have had non-stop fun for days!! We have loved having them and hope they can come again soon! We sure wish they lived closer!! (click on the pages to see all the smiles!)


4 comments:
Great pics and pages!! Thanks for having us over for dinner!! btw..will you show me how to get fonts? I haven't figured that out.
You've been busy. So darling. Those are some cute kids!
How do you have the energy?! You have definitely had a non-stop summer!
I bet Maude and Lola didn't want to go home after all of that fun. I love that museum. Mariah had a B-day party there for one of her kids before.
Post a Comment