Sunday, September 21, 2008
Volleyball
Austen's playing volleyball again this year. She's really worked hard and finally got her serve down!! The last time she had the ball, she got 5 or 6 over the net and scored the winning point! She's still working on her other skills, but it's fun to watch and practice with her. (We've been out in the not quite large enough back yard practicing serves... good thing we have nice neighbors to return the ball!) I told her that she might have a little volleyball talent in her blood since she has two uncles who are pretty AWESOME at the sport. Either way... it's fun to watch her have fun. She was SO excited when they won... she's definitely got spunk! :) And yes, that is Aidan in the BOTTOM of his stroller.... ANYTHING for a laugh!



Labels:
Austen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thats awesome!!! I don't have one yet that is into sports like I was. Maybe Liv. :)
Way to go Austen! I've never been good at sports and now I have a daughter asking to play soccer and I'm scared to let her do it. Guess I should be brave and look into it.
Yay Austen! There's definitely Ekins Volleyball blood flowing through those veins:)
Go Austie go! Did you know I played Volleyball in 5-8th grades, too? Go Ekins! I was maybe not as good as Uncle Mark and John...
Austin is so cute! I get a giggle every time I see her. She is always sporting some cute flashy earings and chewing her gum. She is all teenager.
Way to go Austin!
Go Austen! I don't think you know this, but the only award I every received sports wise was for winning the volleyball championship in 9th grade--and I really wasn't very good. Keep up the good work!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment