Sunday, March 29, 2009

happy trails....

Cute Ellie picked her own party theme this year... camping. It was fun to think up things for the theme... Austen was a helpful "camp counselor", helping with arts and crafts, and leading the troop in a rousing rendition of "baby shark" around the camp fire. Nana, Papa, and Corey were so much help as well! We roasted hot dogs AND s'mores, went on a scavenger hunt to find their camp shirts, and even made a popsicle stick frame! Just like "camp". The girls were ADORABLE and SO good! Ellie is blessed with many sweet friends. Happy Trails, Ellie!


5 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

SO cute!! Olivia had a blast! I'm so glad she and Ellie are friends. Now I need to get started on planning 2 parties for May! yay! :)

Britt said...

What an awesome party! Looks like so much fun. Can't believe that girl is 6!

Dana said...

Ellie,
Your party was so much fun. Thanks for inviting me. I especially liked the campfire, 'smores, and the fact that you turned 6! What a great idea for a party and it was so nice that the weather cooperated.
Love,
Nana

The A.Wahls said...

Lexi loves having a copy of the picture from Ellie's party. I was busting up when she brought it home and took it upstairs to "put it on her blog" (using her toy laptop). Make believe has gone technological!

Kathryn said...

How cute! What a creative theme for a party!