Friday, March 13, 2009

March Birthday Mania

Corey had his birthday yesterday (I can't BELIEVE he's 40!!), and Ellie turns 6 tomorrow... Corey ALMOST got Ellie for a present on his birthday, but not quite. Corey- not so excited about his big day (but he LOVED ;) his sign... thanks, Camille!), and Ellie can't wait for hers! I love them both like crazy and wish them the very best for the next year of their lives!


-

4 comments:

Dana said...

Ellie,
I loved your video. You are amazing--and so photogenic. Happy Birthday and hope you have a great 7th year.
Love,
Nana

Britt said...

Yeah, you old man, Corey. Happy birthday you two! So good to see you guys this weekend.

Jill said...

Looks like Ellie is missing something these days (her two front teeth!)

Tiffany said...

What a great picture of Corey and Ellie together! Thanks for letting us be a part of the birthday festivities! We loved it -- and so did Loie!