Noah has been doing cross country as well as soccer practice for the past few weeks... he is working HARD, to say the least... He loves it, though... When he comes home from cross country as red as a tomato, the last thing I expect him to say is, "That was fun!", but he does!!!
Soccer games started yesterday for Ellie and Noah... they both did a great job... they are both new to the sport, but they dove right in and did their best. Every time I caught a glimpse of Ellie's face, she was smiling. I'll take that as a good sign! Aidan actually starts next week... that's when our Saturdays will get very interesting as we juggle four kids and four locations and times. Wish us luck...
3 comments:
So cute, love the cheer outfit. I guess this is what we have to look forward to in the near future.
Super fun and super busy. I love it. Go Greenlaws! Hire a chauffeur.
You go Greenlaw guys and gals!
Post a Comment