Sunday, November 15, 2009

Congratulations!




The Greenlaw kids were well represented in the first awards assembly for the school year. It was Ellie's first assembly, and she received the "Academic All-Star" award!! She was so happy, and so was I! Noah received a "Character" award as well as "Principal's Honor Roll" for his straight A's... do I sound like I'm bragging? I guess I am...

Noah especially has been ON HIS OWN this year as far as homework goes... 4th grade is a year of increased responsibility and he has handled it very well academically! He pulled this off while also participating in two after school sports- cross country and soccer!! I have been busy helping the other kids with homework... 1st grade is amazingly demanding!! Seriously. And I feel like I am taking pre-algebra yet again!! So, congrats to you guys!!! So proud. Keep it up!

3 comments:

justjen said...

Kirsten, I hear ya with the homework!! First grade for some reason always is tons of homework for the both of us, and I wont even tell how many books I have reread so that I could help with the older kids homework!

Britt said...

woohoo. Yeah for Noah and Ellie!

Dana said...

Great job, Ellie and Noah!
Nana