Sunday, March 7, 2010
happy spring
I have been driving around town amazed by the sights... the blossoms, the snow on the mountains, the GREEN everywhere, and the big, puffy clouds! Fresno is seriously beautiful this year, thanks to all the rain we've received. I've been dying to go out and take a few pictures, so we took an hour after church to do just that. The kids grumbled a little when I told them the good news, but when I heard all the oohs and ahs, I knew they were happy they had gone. Everywhere we looked there was beauty... it'll all be gone soon, so take the time to go check out spring wherever you are.







Labels:
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kirsten these are gorgeous! Where did you go to find those flowers?
Kirsten these are such great pictures, I love it! And you are right, it will all be gone too soon!
These are gorgeous. I can't imagine that they grumbled! Are those wildflowers?
So gorgeous! I missed all the blossoms last year and I'm determined not to this year. I'm going to take the girls for a drive to blossom trails tomorrow after school.
Post a Comment