Sunday, March 23, 2008






















Happy Easter! We have been blessed with a gorgeous
Easter Day here in Fresno, and we are so happy to
celebrate the day together with family. We are so
grateful for our Savior and His sacrifice and we
rejoice in the hope and peace this gives us all.

We had spring break this week, and we had a wonderful
time on our annual trip to Knott's Berry Farm. We
absolutely love that place!! We're so happy the
Christensens joined us, as well as Brian! The day was
perfect, except for a little mid-day outing to the ER
for Aidan. The poor little guy fell HARD and split his
lip on the inside. He also chipped a tooth, and has a
new toothy grin. We are so grateful he seems to be doing
fine! A little unwanted excitement, but the rest of the
day was awesome. We went to the Griffith Observatory
the next day and then headed home. Corey and the kids
snowboarded twice, and I and the little ones got to go
to Neve's birthday party! A very busy week, but a good one.
I'm definitely not ready for spring break to end!

4 comments:

hawkins said...

I'm glad you had a nice trip! I cant believe you already have your Easter pics posted. They're darling. I love the outfits.

The A.Wahls said...

Looks like fun and what a great tradition! I'm glad Aidan is okay; what holiday week would be complete without a little added adventure?!

Britt said...

Can't wait to try it ourselves. Wish us spring break luck.

The Gage Cage said...

What a cool trip! I have never been there before. You really have a darling family!!!!! I don't think a chipped tooth could change that. I'm glad all went well and it didn't make the trip end earlier. Now it is back to life!