Thursday, March 20, 2008

You Go Girl!

Austen has had so many performances lately! She is a
very busy girl and involved in lots of fun extracurricular
activities! We've seen her sing in the choir, cheer, and
participate in both oral interpretation and Destination
Imagination. She's worked very hard at everything and had
a blast doing it. This is a recent cheer performance. The
quality of the video isn't great, but you can see that the
girl knows how to boogie! (Austen starts out in the front
of the group) She certainly doesn't get that from her mom!
I love to watch her dance! (which is a good thing, since
she rarely stops!) :)

3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

How cute is she?! I was never a cheerleader as a girl, but I feel like being a cheerleader is a HUGE part of my responsibility as a wife and mother. Your daughter is getting good practice for her future roles.

hawkins said...

I had no idea Austen could dance like that. Way fun!!

Britt said...

Wow, Austie. Where did you get that crazy dancin' from if it wasn't your mom?