Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference












I love Conference weekend! It is such a treat to snuggle
up with the kids and listen to our leaders and their valuable
counsel for our lives. This conference, in particular is
very special as we were able to sustain President Thomas S. Monson
as our new prophet. His message this morning was so powerful and
I look forward to his future messages and guidance for us.

Conference is still a little chaotic at our house... while I wish
it were a little quieter, I still love it and don't mind too much
that I have all four kids fighting to sit next to mom. I know this
won't last forever, so I'll try to hear over the noise for now,
and know that it will get more reverent as the years go by.



2 comments:

Britt said...

We enjoyed six hours today trying to watch yesterday's sessions. I love conference sunday, too.

The Gage Cage said...

Gwen sent me the email you sent her for the FHE on Pres Monson. Thank you!!!! One of these days I'm going to crash one Gwen's dinner parties with you. I don't even know you, but from what I do know I like a lot! Maybe I'll see you at the next scripture class. =)