Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!






























We just got home from TRICK R TREATING!! Wow, do I love this! We go to an adorable neighborhood that we used to walk to from our old house. Tons of houses go ALL out and we went through several "spook alleys". The kids were in heaven, and it's SO fun to watch them! Happy Halloween!



4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great costumes! And yeah boys who weren't one of the two versions of spider man. I'm not kidding 98% of the boys in our area between the ages of 3 and 10 were spider man. I would have handed your boys extra candy because they had weren't. :)

Dana said...

Love the new picture (black and white) at the beginning of your blog. Are your kids photogenic or what! Also loved your Halloween bash (in spite of the salsa muffins).
Love,
Nana

The A.Wahls said...

They all look great! I love trick-or-treating! It was so nice to have Adam with us this year. All this time and I still haven't forgotten the awesome help you were to us this time last year with all of Adam's gallbladder troubles. I still can't believe you got Aubrey to sleep for me that day. (how great was that!) :) You are super woman in so many ways to me. An exemplary woman!

Britt said...

So darling. I love that we got to share a little bit of Halloween (weekend) with you guys. See you next weekend.