Can I just share how much fun we had at Sonora this week!! I am SO happy I got to hang out with Austen and friends for a few days. It was non-stop fun and we definitely didn't get much sleep. We laughed a lot, and saw tons of cool things. What a beautiful place! I just loved sitting back and watching Austen have the time of her life.

8 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go on the Sonora trip with Austen. From the great pictures it looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the Sonora trip - it rocks! Welcome home and try to sneak in a nap.
Camille
That is so great that you went. I wouldn't want to miss that either. You're an awesome mom!
Oh, so much fun. I have such great (yet vague) memories of the 6th grade trip up there. Good for you for going. Who had the kids? Mom? Skinny Man?
How fun..I can't wait to be able to do those things with Mckenzie when she grows up. Hopefully I will be a cool mom like you and she will want me around.
That is so amazing you got to go with your daughter. The pictures were beautiful. It is one of those memories you will always have. Linda
How fun! What great memories you created last week with Autsen. I still remember my 6th grade trip, and how fun it was.
I've been to that camp twice and enjoyed the time with both the kids and the other parents (about 99% moms). I see so much of Austin in you, Kirsten. I'm so proud of the both of you
I look forward to doing things like this with my girls as they grow up -so fun!
Post a Comment