Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's December...

I love this time of year with all the fun traditions. The school programs are a highlight for me... it's so fun to watch the kids perform the songs they've been singing around the house for weeks. Noah and Ellie did a great job and were quite adorable, I must say.

Our Elementary School does a "Mother & Son" dance every December... it's a busy month, but this is a "can't miss" event. Noah and I have a blast every year. I always promise during one dance to copy WHATEVER he does, and let me say that it gets a little CRAZY. (yes, I had to slide across the cafeteria floor and then "shoot" with my finger as just ONE of the delightful moves he came up with... trust me, he's very creative!) There are quite a few gals in the ward with sons, and so we met for dinner, and also caught up to some at the dance. This made it even better... more is always merrier!! :)

Really, how long is Noah going to want to go and boogie with his mom? I hope that it lasts a long time, because I loved every minute of it!






4 comments:

Britt said...

I love how red Noah's cheeks are in that last shot. That is some fancy dancing.

Mrs. Ramos said...

How fun! Sounds like Corey may have been sharing some of his dance moves!

Cortney said...

That looks like so much fun!

Kathryn said...

That sounds like so much fun! Loved the pics, you can see just how much fun it was. :)