Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas





























Christmas was perfect!




























Nana made us a festive dinner to celebrate our "Christmas Eve" together. All the foods were Danish and Delicious! Then we started Christmas week going to the snow... it was beautiful and the kids were in heaven... a little "White Christmas" in California.





























The next day we got together with friends from BHS... and their kids! It's a blast to see them all play together... they're all adorable, of course.





























And Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we spent all day together. We were so glad Nana and Papa could join the festivities. We ate, saw Christmas lights, delivered goodies, watched movies, played games, listened to Christmas music NONSTOP, opened presents, played with toys, read the Christmas Story, and enjoyed the magic of the day. The excitement and anticipation is truly contagious, and I am grateful to my children for passing this along to all of us.






























Merry Christmas to all...

3 comments:

Britt said...

Can you believe it is all over? It is so fun that we are close enough to share in the festivities!

Jayne said...

Thanks for all the fun pics. What a fun time. Looks like your kids had a magical Christmas!

Kathryn said...

Oooh! A Danish dinner! I'm just a wee bit jealous. That's part of my heritage too and when we'd visit my grandma in AZ some years, her and her sister would go all out with the Danish dinners for Christmas. Wish I'd picked up a few recipes over the years but I never did.