Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend of fun....

The fun continues... we hosted our 3rd annual Christmas Party (we had 50 friends over... so much fun!) The Callaways also joined us for the weekend to play. We went to the Nutcracker Matinee on Saturday (Nana's fun treat for the girls), and had a "Christmas Eve" complete with the Christmas Story acted out last night. The cousins are playing non-stop, and Britt and I are sitting with our Macbooks scrapping and blogging as fast as we can. We are headed up to the snow tomorrow... I love Christmas!!!!! (the HUGE tub of freshly baked sugar cookies in the kitchen is definitely contributing to that festive feeling, too!!)







4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks like a fun weekend! The girls and their cousins all look so pretty in their Christmasy dresses too.

Gwen Hawkins said...

LOVE IT!! I love your family too Kirsten! You and I were blessed with wonderful families. I'm so grateful for that! btw I'm totally stealing that party pic and putting it on my blog too. Thanks again for such a great night out! :)

Jayne Ekins said...

Fun times guys. Love it!

Britt said...

Thanks for a fun weekend. Miss you guys already.