Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baseball and Dance Recitals!

Ellie had her first dance recital this weekend... she was so stinkin' cute!! She was a little nervous, but did a great job!!! The film ended up being a little blurry, but you get the idea....

Also, Noah just finished up another season of baseball. He learned a lot this year and worked really hard. It was fun to go and watch him play. We're so glad that his friend Caden ended up playing on his team.. they had a blast together!

Lots of activities are wrapping up for us... I am SO excited! It's been such a busy school year. It will be so nice to have some down time to catch up... (maybe!)

I do LOVE to watch these guys strut their stuff, though!!! :)






3 comments:

Dana said...

Bats, balls, and ballet--egads! Loved your ballet costume and dance, Ellie. Noah, we had fun coming to your baseball games.
Love,
Nana

Britt said...

Wowza! That was some dance. I love it Ellie. Noah, glad you rocked the baseball season!

Jayne Ekins said...

Fun times. Such talent abounds in this family.