As soon as the boys got home from the campout, we got everything ready for Austen's 12th birthday party!! We had 18 girls here and boy was it loud!! They watched "Hairspray" outside and pigged out on pizza, soda, popcorn, candy, and cupcakes!! She has such adorable friends.
And today was AWESOME!!! Corey spoils me rotten and I absolutely love it!! Not only did he send me to Women's Conference....he got me an iphone....AND did EVERYTHING today... and I mean everything!!! Breakfast this morning, he got the kids ready, made a delicious dinner for me AND my mom (the kids did help a little... and Dad make the best ice cream I've ever tasted!!!), and put the kids to bed, too..... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Mother's Day is a VERY good idea... and a perfect opportunity to thank all the moms in my life... starting with my own incredible mother who does SO much for me!!! And my mom-in-law Lynn... I am SOOOOO lucky!! I have the BEST mother-in-law... and all my friends and family members (sister, sisters-in-law, cousins, aunts, etc...) who are great moms and I am grateful to learn so much from them!!!
I am SO incredibly blessed to be a mother. Heavenly Father sent me four absolutely amazing children who make my heart grow every single day. They make me laugh, cry, and drive me crazy, but I love every single second I have to be their mommy, and I can't imagine my life without them. Happy Mother's Day to all...
4 comments:
What a great post!! The group pic at Austens party is priceless! I love how we used the same kit in our mothers day layouts and both came up with darling designs. Happy Mothers day to you!!
How is it possible that Austen is 12 already? That is amazing!
I'm so glad you had such a great weekend and that you were so thoroughly spoiled. I agree, Mother's Day is genius!
What an awesome post! Sounds like you had a great weekend too! I also love Mother's Day and like Corey, my husband took care of everything today. He even put the missionaries to work so I didn't have to lift a finger while they were here for lunch. And wow! A mommy of a young woman! How fun! I can't wait til my girls are that age. Though I don't think I'll be brave enough to host a party with 18 girls. LOL!
I need a mother's day makeup day (mine was a little busy). Happy bday to Austie on Thursday. What should I get?
Post a Comment