Sunday, July 20, 2008

More pics from Washington















We arrived home last night from Washington. We had SUCH a good time there, as always. We got to hang out with family and old friends, eat yummy food, and enjoy the cool weather and beautiful surroundings.

Corey, his dad, James, Eric, Duane, and John all worked together to replace the roof on Corey's parents' house. They worked SO hard. We cheered them on and kept the kids busy. The kids actually did help a little one day...

The kids had SO much fun with their cousins!!! We were sad to leave!! (and also happy to get home.. we've logged 4,000 miles already this summer!!) The kids were SO good on the drive... they are TROOPERS!

The last day we were there, we took a trip to see Mount St. Helen's. We haven't been for several years, and the kids loved learning all about volcanos. It really is a fascinating display.

Thanks for everything, mom and dad! We can't wait to come back!! :)

4 comments:

Britt said...

Looks like so much fun. Way to go roofing boys. Can't wait to see you guys. I love the concentration camp shot of Aidan...what are you feeding that boy ;)

The Ramos Family said...

Loved the slideshow! Looks like you all had a great time! What part of Washington were you in?

hawkins said...

I love all your pics. You take really great shots. You should be the one to teach me! :)

The Gage Cage said...

I'm glad your back! Looks like another very fun trip. I bet it was fun for your husband to serve alongside with his family and accomplish something difficult and rewarding like roofing. I bet he is glad his parents don't live in SUPER HOT Clovis!