We usually give Noah a buzz for summer, but we were a little late this year. Corey made up for it by taking it REALLY short! The poor kid looked completely bald for a couple of days. Luckily, it grows pretty fast!
Aidan got his first buzz... we weren't too sure about it, but he LOVES it. He keeps "petting" his head and telling us that it tickles! We keep telling Ellie she's going to get the same haircut. She doesn't like that much! :)
Wow, that is short. I love his cute smile. He obviously likes it. How funny that you tease Ellie. Be sure to keep the scissors out of reach in case somebody get a crazy idea. So far my children have not cut their own hair but it has always been a fear of mine.
Kirsten! Of course I remember you guys! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and it's been fun catching up with your family, all of whom are gorgeous by the way! I can't believe Austin is that big! I still remember her petite little self meowing like a cat and cracking us all up!
With the new babe I've been on a bit of a blogging break but I'll get back in the swing of things shortly. So glad I found you guys! Happy summer!
5 comments:
Wow, that is short. I love his cute smile. He obviously likes it. How funny that you tease Ellie. Be sure to keep the scissors out of reach in case somebody get a crazy idea. So far my children have not cut their own hair but it has always been a fear of mine.
Either with long hair or short, he sure is a cutie!!
Awesome!! I love the expression on Ellies face as Aiden is getting his buzz.
Kirsten! Of course I remember you guys! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and it's been fun catching up with your family, all of whom are gorgeous by the way! I can't believe Austin is that big! I still remember her petite little self meowing like a cat and cracking us all up!
With the new babe I've been on a bit of a blogging break but I'll get back in the swing of things shortly. So glad I found you guys! Happy summer!
neve says, "noah looks like he is bald!" and I replied "he is, they shaved his head!" Looks so cute. Aiden looks like such a big boy with the haircut.
Post a Comment