Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wild Water

I tried this new site to post a couple of pics. Not too sure about it, but the pictures are cute, so I'm posting them. We have had passes to Wild Water for 6 years! The kids LOVE it... It's especially fun this year because Aidan is super into everything. They all run around and smile, although poor Austie has grown out of the kiddie slides. (and she's a total pansy and won't go on big rides!!) Good times... it's what you do in Fresno in the summer!

5 comments:

Britt said...

My kids were already asking to go to wild water again this summer! Can we go?

The Gage Cage said...

I wouldn't have guessed Austie would be anything like a pansy. That is funny. We tend to get Wild Water passes every other year. We sat this year out. I do love going though.

hawkins said...

That is cute! what site did you use?

Unknown said...

Kirsten: Thanks so much for your donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You are the first to donate on the website. I have lots of checks from people to turn in. We are on our way out of town for a week and a half so when I get back I will bring Ellie's tutu over. I have been so bad at getting it to you, this summer has flown by so fast. Thanks for your support..angie

stacia said...

great pics kirsten! i remember well a few fun outings to wild water a few summers back... good times.