WOW. I could have done a whole slide show just for this night!! Everyone there looked SOOOO cute and I realize I should have taken more pictures! We went to our church "Halloween" shindig, and boy was it fun! The kids had a BLAST all dressed up. They played games, got their faces painted, giggled with friends, and of course, "TRUNK R TREATED". Austen brought her friend Gabby along and she even participated in the pie-eating contest! She was adorable (especially afterward!) :) A good time was definitely had by all! (and there's more fun to come!!!)
4 comments:
Your kids look so grown up!! Tell Corey the next time I'm in town I want to jam!
I love trunk-or-treat. So much fun! Seriously, who is that skinny man in all the family photos?
Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for our ward's trunk-or-treat this Friday.
This was definitely a fun night! You got some great photos...and I love your new family photo -you are all so photogenic.
Post a Comment