My niece, Kiera, had her 3rd birthday party at the beach and we were very happy to celebrate with her!! It was a perfect way to kick-off summer! The kids had a blast playing in the sand and water. You just can't go wrong with the waves, the sun, great company, and happy kids. Happy Birthday Kiera (and Clay!!)
Your kids are so darling! Austie looks a lot like you! Wow. I'm jealous that you have the beach, sand and sun so close! Looks like you had a ton of fun.
Now that is my kind of party...a party at the beach! Do you bribe your kids or are they just really that photogenic?! You always take the cutest pictures.
7 comments:
Your kids are so darling! Austie looks a lot like you! Wow. I'm jealous that you have the beach, sand and sun so close! Looks like you had a ton of fun.
I love that we are close enough to have you guys at the party. It is so much fun!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the beach!! i'm glad you found our blog, it is a new obsession of mine
How fun. that island looks very cool too. I'm taking my family to the beach next month. Seeing the pictures makes me so excited to go.
What beach is this? You guys know all the great spots to go to.
Your family is soooo cute. I love looking at your pictures.
Sonja
Now that is my kind of party...a party at the beach! Do you bribe your kids or are they just really that photogenic?! You always take the cutest pictures.
Post a Comment