We are surrounded by AWESOME dads! Corey is an fantastic father and I so appreciate everything he does for our family!!! His dad is also an incredible person and wonderful example to his entire family. My dad is amazing, too! I so appreciate living nearby and having him in our lives! THANKS, DAD!!! Lots of love on this Father's Day!!!
You and Corey made some very beautiful, blond babies! I'm so used to seeing my dark children. when I was looking at some of the pictures in this post I was wowed by the beautiful bright blond heads your children have.
It seems like I'm the only one in my family that has dark haired and brown eyed children. I tease Gwen that even if she has to clean houses forever I want her to keep Mo's hair blond.
All colors shapes and sizes are beautiful to me. I love differences and varieties.
I love all these pictures! It's so much fun to be able to keep up with what everyone is doing. The family is beautiful! Glad to hear you had a good father's day.
To answer your question about where Mckenzie takes dance, it is at the Dance Studio 2 on willow and nees. She absolutely loves it. Her teacher is amazing. She will be taking this fall again. it would be fun to have them in the same class.
4 comments:
Corey looks fantastic!! Keep it up Corey! See you guys in 2 weeks.
You and Corey made some very beautiful, blond babies! I'm so used to seeing my dark children. when I was looking at some of the pictures in this post I was wowed by the beautiful bright blond heads your children have.
It seems like I'm the only one in my family that has dark haired and brown eyed children. I tease Gwen that even if she has to clean houses forever I want her to keep Mo's hair blond.
All colors shapes and sizes are beautiful to me. I love differences and varieties.
I love all these pictures! It's so much fun to be able to keep up with what everyone is doing. The family is beautiful! Glad to hear you had a good father's day.
To answer your question about where Mckenzie takes dance, it is at the Dance Studio 2 on willow and nees. She absolutely loves it. Her teacher is amazing. She will be taking this fall again. it would be fun to have them in the same class.
Post a Comment