Sunday, June 29, 2008

It Must Be Summer!

I love summer! Every day feels like Saturday....(except for Sunday!) We try to get out and do SOMETHING fun everyday. Thank goodness for free movies, library programs, Wild Water passes, and swimming pools!! Since we have backyard/pool envy, we are especially grateful for invitations to swim!! (It's HOT here!) It's so fun to watch the kids smiling so much, and it's even better when we are with friends!




4 comments:

Britt said...

Darling pages. You are getting so fast! Did we ever finish the grand photo exchange?

The Gage Cage said...

Austen gives the best expressions for the pictures! I love the pop cycle tongue page. Super cute!

Angie Cleveland said...

Love your scrapbooking pages. I still need to come over and get some tips. Just to let you know I am almost finished with Ellies tutu. Sorry it has taken so long. I will call you when it's done.I have not forgotten. This summer has been crazy!

hawkins said...

you are so on top of your pages. I've got the post thing down, now I need to work more on the pages.