Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer, here we come!

I say it every year, but I honestly can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school! It seems to go faster every year. We've had a busy week going to the school every day for something fun!! The kids have worked so hard and we are so happy for their accomplishments. (click on the pages for details!)

I think the last week of school is SO fun, but it always makes me a little sad. My babies are getting older every day and it's when the milestones happen that I notice this the most.

I AM excited for summer! I seriously love having my kids home with me. It's playtime at the Greenlaws... bring it on!! I know I need to enjoy it, because only too soon, a new school year will start, and I'll be thinking AGAIN that I can't believe how fast it's gone. Happy Summer!

5 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

Love your pages! I always get inspiration from you!
By the way, are you guys free for dinner next Sunday? I'll call or email you.

sassymaren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

Looks like you have been busy. I love the pages. Darling. Sounds like you guys had a great school year! See ya tonight.

Kathryn said...

Way to go on their great achievements! We still have another week and half here and then our fun begins.

Jared and Brianne said...

I just have to tell you how beautiful Austen is! What a great year of school she had! -Brianne