Sunday, June 8, 2008

So Much Talent!

Austen and Noah both participated in the school talent show. Noah did a great job... the song he played encouraged audience participation, and I think the enthusiastic response made him a little nervous. (he could play that song in his sleep!) He pulled it off, though.

Austen has always done a dance routine in the talent show, and this year was no different... well, actually, it was quite different! She and her friend "G" put this little number together ALL on their own. "It's hysterical" they assured me... it is quite amusing... in a Napoleon Dynamite sort of way. "We rocked!!" they screamed at the end... I'm just glad they had fun!! Enjoy! :)


7 comments:

Angie Cleveland said...

So cute! I can't wait until the girls get old enough to start doing things like that! You have a great group of talented kids. I think it's because they have such great parents! have a great summer, hope to see you around!

Gwen Hawkins said...

Soooo awesome!! Great job Austen and Noah!! Austen is so hilarious. I love her personality!

Britt said...

wow! that was some performance, austie. my favorite part was the feet-together-rolling-on-the-ground part. Noah, awesome song. I love how you just picked it back up and kept on playing!

AnnieB said...

Hey Kirsten,
It was so fun on Saturday to hang out with you and your adorable family! I don't mind you peeking! in fact, I noticed your background is different and it looks really cute. You have to teach me how to add a print on the sides so it's not just dead space! And the cute border around the picture, too.
Anyway, I love the shot I got of Noah and the sweet air! It doesn't get better than the beach and frolicking in the waves. I'll be checking for your post of Santa Cruz...

AnnieB said...

P.S. I'm impressed with all of your kids' accomplishments at school. Our elementary school doesn't even off those achievements! How do you get something like that started?

The Gage Cage said...

What a cute routine. Austie is everything I wanted to be when I was her age. She's a lucky girl!

The A.Wahls said...

Great job Austen and Noah!