
Ellie has been begging for a haircut for months now. She has SUCH pretty hair that we really didn't want her to cut it... but it IS her hair, so Auntie Molly gave her a haircut... she was SO excited when it was done and wanted to show EVERYONE. She looked in the mirror and said, "I don't even look like myself!" She still looks as sweet and pretty as ever..
8 comments:
oh my gosh. It is so darling. Elliebelly, I love it. You look ready for Kindergarten now. I didn't think Corey would ever go for it.
Cute cute Cute!! Love the page, hair,and hair style. I'm having fun too trying out the fun new styles. BTW, almost everyday when we go swimming, Liv asks if Ellie is going swimming too. Even with all the cousins here, she's missing Ellie. :)
It looks MARVELOUS! I can't wait until my daughters hair grows to be as long as Ellie's hair cut. She still has enough hair for any fun hair-do.
Beautiful Ellie! You do have such pretty hair. Love the fun summer cut!
It was so great to see you guys!!
Thanks for having us.
Toni
Ellie,
I love your new haircut! You have hair to die for and to wear to kindergarten at Mountain View!
Love,
Nana
Cute!! I love it! Summer cuts are fun!
I hear you're going to be here next week! Looking forward to it! We'd love to have you come and swim!
She is growing up!!! Watch out!
Post a Comment